Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

These two turkeys have something to be thankful for, and so do I. Actually, I have a lot of things. A wonderful husband and step-kids, my brother Ron joining us for Thanksgiving, my other brother Ken sending his Thanksgiving greetings, a great bunch of friends, a diverse family, a fun yet profound church and pastor, nice neighbors, a good job and smart people to work with, two new darling kitties, the Christmas season and all the beautiful moments and craft opportunities that holds. In other words, too many blessings to count! I hope this finds you also counting your blessings and sharing Thanksgiving with family and friends.

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Beautiful words, Diane. I, too, am very, very thankful for the joys in my life and I'm thankful for your friendship.

Love that picture of the turkeys!!!

Your pal,
Nancy